- Provides support for trimming trailing whitespace from documents.
- 1363 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Whitespace Extension for Nova
Provides the missing support in Nova for trimming trailing whitespace from files, both automatically (as a preference) and on demand (as a command).
- Automatically trims trailing whitespace from files on save (as a preference, which is enabled by default).
- Honors the
trim_trailing_whitespacepreference from EditorConfig, if you are using it in your environment.
- Provides a Trim Trailing Whitespace command in the Command Palette (⇧⌘P) that will remove trailing whitespace from the currently focused editor.
- Removed custom Range.length extension to fix a conflict with the new built-in implementation.
- Added support for the
- Restructured the project to allow for npm dependencies to be consumed.
- Made improvements to the README.
- Simplified the formatting of the CHANGELOG.
- Selection ranges and cursor positions are now maintained after trimming whitespace.
- Added to the "formatters" category in the Nova extensions registry.
- Added ESLint configuration to the project.
- Fixed package archive for publishing to Nova's extensions server.
- Added support for automatically trimming whitespace on save (default:
- Added additional metadata to the Nova extension manifest.
- Initial release.
Copyright (c) 2020 Justin Mecham
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.