- One Dark
- Atom One Dark theme for Nova.
- 22349 Installs
Atom One Dark theme for Nova
- Go to Extensions > Extensions Library > Themes (tab) and pick the theme from there.
If that doesn't work, just clone this project (or download it from the releases page), it'll magically turn into a 'component' thingy, and you can then double-click it to add this theme to Nova!
- Go to Nova > Preferences > Theme and select the theme.
- Fixed issue resolving in PHP variables in strings didn't get highlighted
- First attempt to add Advanced PHP support
- New theme icon
- Made it easier to see what buttons are activated in the search field
- Added new preview image in readme.
- Changed the style of buttons to match Atom Dark One
- Small change to extension.png
- Fixed issue with extension.png
- Corrected colors of css/scss variables.
- Added Terminal theme
- Fixed issue resolved in missing highlighting for HTML inside a PHP file
- Support for XML/plist
- Corrected the colors of functions
- Corrected the colors of variables
- Corrected the colors of escaped
- Corrected the colors of CSS separators
- Corrected the colors of CSS
- And more...
- Changed UI Color.
- CSS functions now get the right color.
- CSS attribute selector now have colors.
- Invisible characters now have the right color.
- Gutters now have the right color.
Most colors are and syntax have been added
Copyright (c) 2020 Benjamin Høegh
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.