- High performance, advanced PHP language support for Nova
- 965 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Intelephense provides advanced language support for PHP via Intelephense.
The extension has mostly complete support for the configuration options available in Intelephense. If there's something you're missing please reach out and let me know.
Intelephense requires some additional tools to be installed on your Mac:
If you want to use a different version of Intelephense than the bundled version you can set a path to the executable in the extension preferences.
Intelephense will occasionally fail to complete the necessary start-up routines and you won't get hover information, autocompletion, etc. When this happens please restart Intelephense using the provided command in Extensions > Intelephense > Restart Intelephense.
To run Intelephense:
- Just activate the extension.
Once the extension is activated it will attempt to install Intelephense in the extension workspace, if no installation is found.
To configure global preferences, open Extensions → Extension Library... then select Intelephense's Preferences tab.
Version 1.0.0 - November, 9 2021
- Tweak - Update description.
- Tweak - Update readme.
Version 0.4.0 - July 22, 2021
- Tweak - Intelephense updated to version 1.7.1.
Version 0.3.0 - April 5, 2021
- Add - MIT license.
- Add - Language server settings exposed through Nova's preferences screen.
Version 0.2.1 - March 26, 2021
- Add - Restart command.
- Tweak - Don't clear cache on startup.
- Tweak - Update README to say extension is in a "beta stage", now that the Nova Extension Runtime has been fixed to not crash when running the language server.
- Tweak - Set the minimum runtime version to Nova 5.1; that's when the extension runtime was fixed.
Version 0.2.0 - March 17, 2021
- Add - Bundled version of Intelephense.
Version 0.1.5 - March 12, 2021
- Add - Link to mailing list for bug reports instead of my personal email.
- Fix - Error in Advanced PHP support.
- Add support for the Advanced PHP extension.
- Add more specific activation events to prevent language server constantly running in the background.
- Give credit to Ben Mewburn, the developer behind Intelephense, in the README.
Copyright (c) 2021 Kristófer Reykjalín Þorláksson
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.