- Static analysis for your PHP code. Find type errors, bugs, and various other runtime errors.
- 501 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Psalm is a free & open-source static analysis tool that helps you identify problems in your code, so you can sleep a little better.
Psalm automatically lints all open files, then reports errors and warnings in Nova's Issues sidebar and the editor gutter:
Psalm requires some additional tools to be installed on your Mac:
If no Psalm config is detected you'll get a notice asking if the extension should generate a default config for you.
If you update your Psalm config the extension should automatically restart Psalm.
Version 1.0.3 - November 27, 2021
- Fix - Remove bundled version of Psalm entirely since version installed without project-specific composer result in runtime errors.
Extension now relies exclusively on the psalm installation in
Version 1.0.2 - November 27, 2021
- Fix - Vendor Psalm via composer instead of phar file to fix runtime issues.
Version 1.0.1 - November 27, 2021
- Fix - Bundled Psalm executable is now executed correctly.
Version 1.0.0 - November 27, 2021
- Add - Psalm is run as a language server to report issues.
- Add - Offer to generate basic config when no config is detected.
- Add - Automatically restart Psalm whenever the psalm config is updated.
- Add - Command to manually restart Psalm.
- Add - Command to manually generate the default Psalm config.
Copyright (c) 2021 Kristófer Reykjalín Þorláksson
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.