- Ruby on Rails
- Ruby on Rails and Ruby support for Nova editor.
- 873 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read & Write Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Ruby on Rails for Nova editor
This extension is still in Alpha and various features will be added later on. If you have any suggestion or you have some free time you are free to contribute.
Visit the Wiki for seeing all the available commands and features.
NEW: Solargraph support 🚀
Nova Rails v1.0 ships with Solargraph support and almost all its settings exposed. You can configure it globally or on a workspace base.
WARNING: Due to an oversight in previous versions you must have Solargraph v0.42.0 or above to access the settings.
Rails Server Task
Automatically generate a Task for running the Rails Server command.
Search in various documentations
Run the Search Documentation command for searching in different documentations online.
Open the last migration or list them all
Run the Last Migration or the List Migrations commands for streamlining those operations.
Open Alternate File
Run the Open Alternate File for rapidly switching between tests and model/controller/etc files.
ERB Tag Switcher
Quickly switch between
<%# with a single shortcut.
Select a text to wrap it in ERB tags or just use
⌘-shift-> to create a tag and start typing the expression.
Features on their way
- Solargraph support
- Solargrah settings exposed
- Scaffolding Solargraph Files for better Rails Support
You are welcome to contribute in any way you can think of!
Thanks to @devjah, @jonathanpike and @Wylan for their work on different extensions which have been integrated in this suite.
- Added new Clips and updated existing ones to follow Stimulus v3.0.0
- Added new command for updating Stimulus manifest (./bin/rails stimulus:manifest:update)
- Added new commands for opening rails/info/routes and rails/info/properties
- Fixed an issue where isRailsProject wasn't detecting projects created with Rails 7.0
- Added Solargraph support with relative settings
- Added extension icon in the README
- Added StimulusJS as keyword
- Exited from Alpha stage
Version 0.8 - Alpha
- Added a Version Checker for notify user of background updates
Version 0.7 - Alpha
- Added new Clips for Stimulus in HTML (100% coverage). Every Clip uses official naming conventions for placeholders, suggesting you the correct text format (camelCase, kebab-case, etc).
- Clean up console logs of the ERB Tag Switcher for production
Version 0.6 - Alpha
- Added a command for killing Puma server processes
- Added a command for applying the latest migration
- Added a command for applying a rollback
- Added a command for opening the Extension Wiki
Version 0.5 - Alpha
- Added Rails project detection
- Added Rails Server Task
- Added Rails About sidebar
- Added Rails Documentation search
- Added Rails list and last migration commands
- Added Rails alternate file command
- Added Erb Tag Switcher
- Added Status Notifications
Copyright (c) 2021 Tommaso Negri
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.