- Vue syntax and Vue Language Server for Nova editor.
- 21046 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read & Write Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Vue for Nova editor
WARNING: If you want to use PUG in your template you first have to install an extension that provides you PUG syntax, otherwise Nova will crash. Panic has been notified of this issue.
Vue Language Server 🔥
The Vue Language Server offers advanced code features like code completion, intellisense and so on.
Configurable Settings ⚙️
From v4.0 almost all the settings available for the Vue Language Server are configurable both globally and per project.
Vue Information Sidebar 🤔
From v4.0 the extension ships with a new Information Sidebar! You can see the current status of the server and the version of the server currently in execution. Right now is pretty minimal but I hope to expand on it in the future releases.
Status Notifications 🚦
From v4.0 the extension ships with an improved notification system, giving you more information about what is going on. If you don't like them you can of course disable this feature from the settings.
Special Theming 🎨
Vue for Nova offers an easy way to improve the syntax highlighting in a Vue file. Have a look!
All themes which support this feature are listed here.
If you are a developer interested in implementing this feature in your theme check out the available hooks here.
State of development 🧑💻
- [x] Generic Vue Tags
- [x] Template Tag
- [x] Script Tag
- [x] Style Tag
- [x] Vue Directives
- [x] Vue Interpolation
- [x] Completions for HTML, CSS, JS and WebAPI
- [x] Completions for Vue API
- [x] Completions for Vue Directives
- [x] Completions Vue Events (@click)
- [x] Support for PUG
- [x] Support for SCSS, SASS, LESS and PostCSS
- [x] Vue Clips (based on Vue VSCode Snippets)
- [x] Support for Vue Language Server
- [x] Configurable settings for Vue Language Server
- [x] Refined class selectors for improved highlighting
Features on their way
- [ ] Support for jade (waiting for syntaxes)
- [ ] Support for stylus (waiting for syntaxes)
You are welcome to contribute in any way you can think of. Seriously, I am not an expert in these things 😅.
Maybe take a look at the CONTRIBUTING guidelines. Nothing fancy don't worry.
- Fix wrong version of VLS in production
- Add missing Vue tags in scope selectors
- Add missing support for PUG syntax
- Rolling back to VLS v0.5.7 because of issues with setting registration
- Display Vue version in the Information Sidebar
- Upgrade Vue Language Server to version v0.7.4
- Greatly improve Vue syntax long-term maintainability by using template-scopes
- Improve syntax REGEX for better matching Vue directives
- Upgrade development dependencies
- Added missing highlighting for Nuxt unique kebab-case tags
- Reverted VLS version to 0.5.7 for unknown breaking issues
- Exposed VLS settings for both Global and per Project
- Added a new Information Sidebar
- Updated the version of VLS (0.7.2)
- Added informative notifications
- Added new commands for the extension
- Added a Clip for scaffolding a Vue file with POSTCSS
- Improved general stability and maintanability with better structure and comments
- Polished the main extension object
- Polished the VueLanguageClient class
- Uniformed all the logs, notifications and alerts
- Polished the syntax definition
- Improved the general quality and structure of the README
- Add a new Help section with some troubleshooting information
- Removed single template block syntax which causes problems in Nova 4
- Fixed broken single template block syntax in Nova 4
- Fixed broken script and style blocks syntax in Nova 4
- Added warning for Nova crash without pug extension
- Added support for PUG syntax
- Upgrade VLS to v0.5.7
- Added the extension icon
- Fixed syntax error with v-directives cut-off
- Added support for template interpolation suggestions
- Configured Vetur for using workspace dependencies
- Typescript: Auto import completions
- Upgrade VLS to v0.5.5
- Closed Vetur format until Nova will support it
- Closed Vetur validation for preventing xxx errors to show up
- Changed cut-off expression for v-directives that could cause the js block to not end correctly
- Changed how template tag is parsed
- Improved symbols definition for vue elements
- Supported nested template tags
- Added Vue specific styling hooks for Nova themes
- Added funding link in Extension Settings
- Changed default mode for the extension
- Updated the help link for mode config
- Upload the DOCS changes
- Add the Vetur mode 🔥
- Removed forgotten preference in the extension definition.
- Added scaffolding Clips based on Sarah Drasner VSCode snippets.
WARNING: The Clips even if inspired by Sarah Drasner are not exactly the same. Triggers are different and the basic Vue scaffold has no longer scss but css.
- Added different definitions for vue-directives single and double quoted in order to prevent errors with nested quotes
- Added support for typescript and coffeescript
- Added support for scss, sass, less
- Added missing equal-sign to v-for completion
- Updated README with current state of development
- Added Completions in vue-html for events, triggered by @ shorthand.
- Changed Vue Completions structure to follow the Official API structure.
- Added support for npm packages.
- Removed no longer needed completions thanks to a bug fix from Panic.
Fixed a minor bug that displayed html, css and js completions in every tag. The completions are now shown only in the corresponding vue tag.
Added support for standard HTML, CSS, JS and WebAPI Completions.
Updated CHANGELOG with previous versions.
Added Completions for Vue API.
Basic features of Vue Syntax: custom tags, directives, interpolation.
Copyright (c) 2020 Tommaso Negri
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
If you encounter some issue with the Vue Language Server you may want to try reload it. You can do that from the extension menu or from the Vue Information Sidebar.
If reloading doesn't solve your problem you may want to try restoring the defaults settings. You can do that from the extension menu or the command palette.
If none of the above solves your problems you can uninstall/reinstall the extension. That should solve any issue.