- Dracula Official
- Dark theme for Nova
- 1042 Installs
Dracula for Nova
A dark theme for Nova.
- Go to Preferences in Nova
- Go to the Theme tab
- Click the "More Themes" button
- Search for "Dracula"
- Click the Install Button
- Revert tag change, updates to styles syntax highlighting
- Update version number on extension config
- Updates for tag, style, and Ruby syntax highlighting
- Transfer theme to Dracula Organization
- Update repo urls to point to the theme's new home
Fix a few loose ends from the previous release.
- UI update to increase the contrast with borders for the window theme.
- Fix issue with bright black ANSI color in the terminal. All terminal colors were updated to be more inline with the spec.
Fix broken link to image preview
Move repo for theme, update colors to match spec, add line highlight
Updated colors to match VSCode version more closely - Kyle Rimkus/Aaron Moodie
Improved indentation guide color - Kyle Rimkus/Aaron Moodie
Removed CSS vars to apply all window colors - Kyle Rimkus
Initial release - Kyle Rimkus
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2020-present Panic Inc
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.