- Atom Editor Key Bindings
- Allows usage of Atom Editor's key bindings in Nova.
- 128 Installs
Atom Editor Key Bindings provides key bindings from Atom Editor, helping you feel right at home in Nova.
(^ = control | ⌥ = option | ⌘ = command | ⬆️ = shift | ↑ = up arrow | ↓ = down arrow)
|Add Cursors At End Of Line||
|Move Line(s) Down||
|Move Line(s) Up||
We are constantly adding additional shortcuts as needed. Please submit an issue (https://github.com/GeneaLabs/panic-nova-atom-keybindings/issues) to have your favorite Atom Editor shortcuts added.
To enable these key bindings, open Nova → Preferences... → Key Bindings then
Key Bindings Set Atom Editor Key Bindings.
- More shortcuts. Please open an issue (https://github.com/GeneaLabs/panic-nova-atom-keybindings/issues) if you are missing a shortcut that I haven't added yet.
- Adding multiple cursors to selected lines seems to always add an additional cursor one line below the selected lines. This appears to be a Nova bug, and I haven't found a way to work around it yet.
[0.1.2] - 2021-04-07
- configuration instructions in README.
[0.1.1] - 2021-04-07
- shortcuts for command pallete and quick-open.
[0.1.0] - 2021-04-07
- initial functionality.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2021 GeneaLabs, Mike Bronner.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.