- Text Transforms
- Some basic text transformations for use in the Nova editor command palette.
- 48 Installs
A small but growing collection of text transformations that I use while refactoring!
There are currently 4 commands you can use.
Transform to UPPERCASE
- Run of the mill uppercase.
Transform to lowercase
- Run of the mill lowercase.
Transform to camelCase
- Normally used for method names and keys.
Transform to SNAKE_CASE
- Normally used for constants and translation keys.
Just select the text that needs to be transformed and run the command in the command palette. Alternatively you can find a list of them under Extensions > Text Transforms.
The extension can convert between case styles! If you select a camel case symbol, and transform to it to snake case, the delimiters will be converted! See the gif at the top of this file for an example.