- Syntax Highlighting for the PowerShell Scripting Language (.ps1, .psd1, .psm1, etc.)
- 14 Installs
PowerShell for Nova
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND MAY NOT BE FULLY SUITABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS
-- Ancient Latin proverb, "buyer beware"
Right now this is a somewhat ugly hack that seems to work, although is admittedly far from feature-complete.
- Syntax highlighting (incomplete but mostly functional)
What isn't implemented yet:
- NO autocomplete
- NO language server protocol integration
- Pretty-much everything else
Feature Requests = Pull Requests
If you'd like a feature that isn't currently here, please understand that this is a side-project for me; I have a full time job already. The best - and possibly only - way to get that feature implemented would be to do it yourself then submit a pull request. As long as it works and doesn't break anything (I expect you to do your own testing!) I'll probably merge it.
Initial release. Not perfect, but Good Enough™
Copyright 2021 J. Austin Hughey
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.