- Tailwind CSS
- Provides Tailwind CSS completions.
- 5009 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read Files
Tailwind CSS Extension for Panic's Nova Code Editor
Provides Tailwind CSS completions for Panic's macOS code editor, Nova.
Thank you to Tailwind Labs, Adam Wathan, and Steve Schoger for their contribution to the development community, including Tailwind CSS, Headless UI, and Tailwind UI. This extension is not created, maintained, or endorsed by Tailwind Labs. To request features or report bugs, please see the section below.
There are no prerequisites for this extension, other than Panic's Nova code editor for macOS. The extension does not require a local installation of Tailwind, therefore, it will also function when using Tailwind via CDN.
Enable the extension in the extension library within Nova.
The extension defaults to the latest version of Tailwind CSS with definitions. However, an older version of Tailwind CSS can be selected for the current workspace in the extension preferences.
Planned Future Features
- Support for Tailwind CSS customization.
Report a Bug or Feature Request
To report a bug or request a feature, please add an issue to the GitHub repository. Thanks!
- Added support for jade and pug files.
- Added support for embedded Elixir files.
- Fixed issue with causing some classes to display undefined values.
- Added Tailwind CSS 2.0 support.
- Added support for changing the Tailwind CSS version in the workspace preferences.
- Increased the quality of the extension icon.
- Added support for Liquid files.
- Added support for Twig, Blade, and Svelte files.
- Fixed issue causing extension to stop responding when at the beginning of a line.
- Added a minimum supported Nova 2.0 runtime requirement. Nova 2.0 addresses an issue that can cause less accurate autocomplete suggestions.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.