- File System Shortcuts
- Adds shortcuts for common file system actions
- 84 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read & Write Files
File System Shortcuts provides quick access to some commonly used file system actions.
To use File System Shortcuts:
- Open the Command Palette to use the following commands:
- Delete File -- this will delete the currently open text document.
- Rename File -- this will allow you to rename the currently open text document, and then open up the renamed document in a separate tab.
- Move File -- this will allow you to move the currently open text document, and then open up the moved document in a separate tab.
Fixed bug in call to openFile that was causing extension crash
Added "Move File" action