- NGINX config syntax highlighting & folding
- 231 Installs
NGINX for Nova
Provides syntax highlighting and folding for NGINX configuration files.
NOTE The NGINX tree-sitter implementation is early in development.
As such, there are & will be imperfections as updates roll out.
Once the grammar is more mature, I will open source it.
Long term goals are to include support for OpenResty (nested Lua).
- Improvements to regex tokens within unquoted strings
- Corrected variables parsing within strings
- Improvements to single & double quote strings
- Improvements to handling parentheses
- Implemented indentation patterns
- Removed some obsolete, overly specific grammars
- Improved Lua block folding
- Corrected Lua string handling with block characters
- Corrected handling of ':' within upstreams
- Added Lua Syntax
- Added Lua injection for
- Improved parsing for Lua blocks
- Improved parsing for ipv4 when variables are used after scheme
- Long term specific parsing such as this might not be worth it
- Additional highlighting
- Corrected syntax name
- Updated scheme highlighting
- Updated ipv4 highlighting
- Basic NGINX syntax highlighting & folding
Copyright (c) 2023 Jonathan Coole
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.