- Automatic Tasks
- Automatically offers Composer, Node & Taskfile actions as Nova Tasks.
- 6174 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Automatically populate Tasks from package.json, composer.json and Taskfile
- Nova Tasks automatically populated from top-level
- Taskfile files
- Per-workspace setting to choose NPM/Yarn for task execution
- Install and activate the extension
- Optional: set the global settings for your node package manager
- Optional: set the project settings for your node package manager
Project settings will override global ones, if you wish to customise package manager execution on a per-project basis.
The rest is automatic! Tasks will refresh when files and settings change.
Issues and planned features can be seen (and added to) in the issues log.
This software is open source - pull requests are welcome.
You're free to use this package, but if it makes it to your production environment you are asked to buy the world a tree.
It’s now common knowledge that one of the best tools to tackle the climate crisis and keep our temperatures from rising above 1.5C is to plant trees. If you support this package and contribute to the Treeware forest you’ll be creating employment for local families and restoring wildlife habitats.
You can buy trees here offset.earth/treeware
Read more about Treeware at treeware.earth
- Added Taskfile (taskfile.dev) support
- Enabled shell for npm/yarn, so should use your PATH automatically
- Refreshed extension icon
- Removed the side bar, and associated overheads
- Refined the UI
- Renamed the extension
- Improved overall performance
- Added funding link to extension definition.
- Fixed Bug #6:
TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'nova.fs.stat(this.packageJsonPath).isFile')
- Provides tasks found at the root-level to Nova automatically (auto-populates the Tasks dropdown)
- Added support for composer tasks as well as node ones
- Allows the user to specify the path to NPM/Yarn (workaround as Nova doesn't provide shell environment)
- The icon for each task now reflects the running state.
- The package is re-listed under the Tasks category, thanks to Panic changing their validation criteria.
Note: The whole tree is refreshed for now, as asking the element to reload isn't working.
- Implemented the "Show in Finder" feature, for a given task. Thanks go to Reüel van der Steege.
- Removed the "Tasks" category, as it requires pre-determined tasks to be provided. This extension determines them automatically.
- Sidebar image fixed
- Several bugs fixed.
- Configuration added (see Readme).
- Made into Treeware.
Initial release based on how Nova Version 1.0b7 (145647) works.
I can't work out how to make custom images work for sidebars yet 🤯 - it'll get an icon once I've figured that out.