- Syntax highlighting and completion for Laravel Blade
- 1866 Installs
Blade for Nova
This is syntax highlighting and completion for the Blade templating engine in the Nova editor.
In Nova, go to Extension > Extensions Library, search for Blade and you should be able to find it.
- Added support for the @dd and @parent directives
- Fixed some major issues with the blade directive regexes. Methods inside blade directives should now work properly. And directives that can exist with and without arguments should now be highlighted too.
- Added support for the directives used by Envoy
- Added support for the @forelse directive
- Fixed an issue where the @php block wasn't working
- Added support for custom blade components
- Added support for indentation after blade directives
- Added the @lang directive
- Fixed an issue where white space between the directive and parentheses wasn't recognised
- Fixed an issue where comments were only highlighted at the root level
Initial release, basic syntax highlighting and completion for blade directives
Copyright (c) 2020 Fortyfox
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.