- Syntax support for Django template files, tasks for running Django management commands, commands for migrations, formatting SQL files, and more!
- 84 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Launch Subprocesses
Django for Nova
This extension aims to provide a suite of tools for working with Django projects in Nova:
- Django template language syntax highlighting, based on tree-sitter-djangotemplate
- Django template language completions
- Commands for common operations like migrating or creating migrations
- Custom tasks for running (and debugging!) a local server or running a management command
- Formatting SQL files (using
sqlformatfrom sqlparse already required by Django)
- Option to include Django checks as issues
- Format selected SQL fragments
Copyright (c) 2023 Dan Watson
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.