- Perfect Dark
- A dark theme for Nova with clean and cute colors.
- 1590 Installs
Perfect Dark theme for Nova
A successful digital product relies heavily on the colors chosen for its UI.
A family of four clean and eyes friendly color for your new IDE.
If you're a proud owner of Nova, you ought to be able to go to Extensions > Extensions Library > Themes (tab) and pick the theme from there.
If that doesn't work, just clone this project (or download it from the releases page), it'll magically turn into a 'component' thingy, and you can then double-click it to add this theme to Nova!
Thanks for your choice! If you’d like to get more user friendly projects, make sure to give me a star! ☺️
phpfunctions and core functions colors
- Added colors of PHP
- Corrected terminal
- Update contacts and repository
- Fix bugs
- Different colors were added for PHP core and own functions.
- Added bright colors for terminal theme
- Added theme for XML files
- Corrected colors of braces into html attribute value
- Corrected colors of variable html attributes
- Corrected colors of html attributes
- Corrected colors of css/scss variables
- Added Terminal theme
- Corrected the colors of CDATA
- Corrected the colors of gutters
- Corrected the colors of wrap guide
- Initial release
Copyright (c) 2020 Perfecto Web
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.