- Adds Prisma schema syntax, validation and formatting to Nova
- 394 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read & Write Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Prisma provides deep integration with Prisma schema files, including syntax highlighting, code completion, linting and formatting.
Prisma requires some additional tools to be installed on your Mac:
- Node.js 8.2.0 and NPM 5.2.0 or newer
To install the current stable version of Node, click the "Recommended for Most Users" button to begin the download. When that completes, double-click the .pkg installer to begin installation.
Prisma runs any time you open a local project, automatically lints all open files, then reports errors and warnings in Nova's Issues sidebar and the editor gutter:
Prisma intelligently suggests completions for you as you write:
Prisma displays relevant documentation when you hover over symbols:
Prisma can automatically format your schemas on-save if you want, this can be turned on in Configuration. You can manually format prisma documents with the Format Schema command when a schema is open.
To configure global preferences, open Extensions → Extension Library... then select Prisma's Preferences tab.
This release updates the internal language server
- It has been upgraded from
3.9.2, inspect Prisma Releases for detailed information.
- It should contain no breaking changes.
Fixes an issue where the extension creates
in your projects, sorry! Please remove these files.
This release updates the internal language server and improves syntax definitions.
- The language server has been upgraded from
3.1.103, it will be automatically be installed when you next open a prisma file. It may take a while for the extension to start up the first time while it updates.
- The syntax definitions has been improved and is more aligned with the official Visual Studio Code extension.
This release adds optional schema formatting and syntax highlighting improvements.
- You can now globally enable "formatOnSave" which will automatically
.schemafiles whenever you save them. The style is defined by Prisma themselves and this is opt-in feature, enable it in extension preferences.
- You can manually format a document with the Format schema command.
- Support for
@@attributes in a model like
Improved syntax highlighting
- Enum's values definition are now a
- Remove whitespace on config assignment's symbols
- Remove whitespace on model fields
- Relation types are now a
- Field attributes are now a
- Global methods are now a
Reduce bundle size
Fixes an instillation bug
- Initial syntax definition
- LangaugeServer for completions, hovers and linting