- A fancy and colorful theme for fancy people.
- 672 Installs
Ashokai comes with variants
The OG. Vanilla. Well, it's dark, but you know what I mean.
Ashokai - Contrasty
Which has more contrast.
Ashokai - Urple
is kind of purple.
Ashokai - Brahn
You know a colour that doesn't get enough love? Brown. Brown is awesome. This version is brown BTW.
Ashokai - Creamy beige
A warm, light beige variant. A bit like Bailey's. In fact, it's as close as you can get to Bailey's without getting your eyes wet.⋆
Contribution and issues
If you've got any suggestions for specific highlighting, I'm all ears, open up an issue on the Github repo.
- Switching out orange for identifiers, strings etc in beige
- Fixed issues with elixir highlighting in beige theme
- Minor improvements for elixir
- Improved buttons in urple and contrasty
Version 1.8 🥛👞
- Light theme users now getting some recognition, 1.8 introduces a soft, beigey theme called "Creamy beige", broadly based on Monokai pro's warm theme but with Ashokai colours and higher contrast
- New more betterer logo and better theme examples
- Added SQL specific formatting
- checked consistency with C++, lua and swift
- Styling improvements for urple and brahn variants
Version 1.7 🐘🐘🐘
Added support for Advanced PHP
Submitted some changes to Nova ElixirLS repo that'll improve .heex support, hopefully more elixir highlighting coming soon.
Version 1.6.3 🔮
Added initial Elixir highlighting
Version 1.6.1 ✍🏾
Improved markdown highlighting
Version 1.6 📚
Improvements to overall highlighting, tested with more languages for consistency, including:
Added additional highlighting rules for Astro, Twig, Liquid and TypeScript
Also improved colour consistency
Version 1.5.2 🚀
- Subtle colour changes
- Basic Astro highlighting
Version 1.5 👍🏾
- Added Brahn variant! Which is brown. Who doesn't love brown?
- Some styling tweaks
- Converted all colour values to HSL
Version 1.0 🎉