- Full featured Python Plugin for Nova, supports Jedi Autocomplete, PyFlakes, PyLint, YAPF, Rope, McCabe and lots more.
- 6841 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Python for Nova
Full featured Python Language Server Plugin (implements PyLS) for Nova, supports Jedi Autocomplete, PyFlakes, PyLint, YAPF, Rope, McCabe, PyDoc and CodeStyles.
Also supports all the Python Language Server plugins →
- [x] Auto-completion (including snippet fills-- Turn on
Include Function and Class Parameters, Fixed in Nova 2.0)
- [x] Follow imports (Fixed in Nova 2.0)
- [x] Full Function hover tooltips with syntax highlighting
- [x] Module and function docstrings
- [x] PyDocStyle and PyCodeStyle flags
- [x] McCabe Cyclomatic Complexity
- [ ] Slow auto completion
- [ ] Plugin reload required for changes to apply (probably related to
- [ ] Last line auto complete broken (Line number reporting is off)
- Install dependencies using:
pip3 install 'python-language-server[all]'
Enable required modules from settings.
(Optional) Install Python Language Server plugins and enable them from settings:
pip3 install pyls-mypy
pip3 install pyls-isort
pip3 install pyls-black
- Real time Linting (Pyflakes):
- Hover actions on Functions and Modules:
- PyCodeStyle and PyDocStyle hints:
- Autocomplete using Jedi:
Feel free to open PRs and Issues
- Add option to enable logging (Disabled by default)
- Add option to override Jedi environment at the workspace level.
- Update Readme
- Preparation for Nova 2.0 update
- Update Known bugs
- Initial Public Release
- Preferences Updated
- Preferences Update
- Comma separated string parser added
- Pre Release