- Language support for Hashicorp's Terraform and Packer
- 1681 Installs
This extension is allowed to:
- Read Files
- Launch Subprocesses
Unofficial HCL syntax extension for Panic Nova
Based off of the TextMate Terraform bundle (to some extent).
Includes support for
pkrvars.hcl files, using a subset grammar.
Formatting for Terraform files is provided using your existing Terraform binary and format-on-save can be enabled, in extension preferences.
Eventually this will be moved to the offical Hashicorp language server.
This extension is NOT maintained by Hashicorp.
Extension icon by CC-BY-SA-4.0 Sethvargo, retreived from Wikipedia
- Support single-character resource names
- Improve YAML sublanguage parsing support in HEREDOC statements
- Adds variable dotted types to Packer HCL
- Adds dotted types to resource definitions
- Add function rendering to maps
- Add syntactic elements to
- Add syntactic elements to
- JSON HEREDOCs to use the JSON parser
valuesparsing to maps
- Rename interpolations to
string-template, for better - highlighting support
- Rename functions to
built-in, for better highlighting support
- Add numbers, values, and comments to function calls
- provider blocks
- output blocks
- Improve handling of output block names
definition.typefor Terraform resource blocks
type.namefor resource block names
- Improves rendering of ternary operators
-to map key names
- Adds functions and numbers to array parsing
- Improve cutoffs and handling for variables and dotted references
- Fix an issue with
- Add pkrvars support
- README updates
- Rename "Vendor" to "Organisation" in extension.json
- Add "type" support to data and resource objects
- Add packer to language activation events
- Improves handling of blocks, maps, and inner blocks
- Support any HEREDOC tags
- Add initial syntax support for variables, locals, terraform blocks
- Add formatter support, configuration for formatting
- On-the-fly bin path updates
- Add initial support for code symbols
- Cleanup for Nova 4
- Add initial clips
Initial release Adds: - Blocks - Inner blocks - Variables - HEREDOCs - assignments - Some keywords - Functions
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2020 Eiara Limited
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.